Monday, November 1, 2010

It's almost Stout Time!!!

A lot of people complain about the winter, I am not one of them (that's not entirely true, I do complain, but for the most part, I very much enjoy winter!).

Hailing from Saskatchewan, I can't really complain about the weather here. I'll take a wet -20 before a frigid -40 anytime.

There are many things that I like about Canadian winters...hockey being chief among them, The World Series, since when did that become a November event??? Speaking of November, the only cool month to grow a mustache, yes, the ONLY time when a mustache on a 20 something year old is cool...! Christmas, obviously, and last but not least, the StoneHammer Oatmeal Coffee Stout!..mmmm, Stony Stout!

Once again, F&M Brewery and Planet Bean will be pairing their fine wares to brew the much anticipated StoneHammer Oatmeal Coffee Stout. George Eagleson and Andrew Henry, the geniuses in the back, will be brewing the first batch tomorrow, I can't wait!

Where can you find it you ask? Well, in Toronto you will be able to find it at The Victory Cafe, C'est What, Bar Volo, among many other fine beer establishments! In Guelph, where we like to call home, I suggest going to The Wooly or to The Cornerstone, where you will, in all likelihood, find one of us there!

And a gentle reminder to follow us on facebook, and on twitter where you can keep updated and informed on all things StoneHammer!

Cheers,

StoneHammer Bill
Drink Craft Beer, it just tastes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment